Document Impact Assessment (DIA)
Organizations that are seeking new and innovative ways to reduce administrative expenses and streamline operations can utilize Impact Networking's "Document Impact Assessment." Impact performs a comprehensive analysis that identifies the financial and operational impact that documents have on your business and helps you create an optimal "Document Strategy."
Intelligence gathering is the first step when creating an effective document management strategy. Whether converting canceled checks, engineering drawings, standard office forms or even film, Impact will assign you a project manager to assess your needs and ensure a smooth transition from antiquated formats to electronic data. Critical steps include:
- Identifying input and output of current documents.
- Studying workflow and interviewing key participants.
- Benchmarking current costs of working with traditional documents.
- Reviewing DIA results to assess their operational impact.
- Customizing and implementing a compelling solution.
To promote accurate conversion we employ the highest standard of quality control. End result? Improved workflow. Easier access. Greater security. Better management of risk and government-mandated compliance.